Thursday, December 17, 2015

Getting the Treatment you derserve!

This morning I am reflecting on all the years I have been going to Auto Auctions I know how to get the treatment I deserve.  We often walk up to the ladies at the counter and expecting to get our titles and be treated with respect. What do we give over all the others who walk up and expect the same. Day in and Day out these ladies often get no more than a kind word if anything. If you want respect give it. Show them you empathize and appreciate their attention. Send a cake or maybe lunch every now and then. This may cost you $50 or so. It is well worth the investment. When you are looking for a Title or needing some special attention, be special to them and deserve the attention. One day if you are a car dealer you are going to need a favor so pay it forward!

2 comments:

  1. It means a lot when customers have nice conversations with those who work so hard day in and day out. It is difficult to work in a job where you do not get treat well. It is however their jobs as employees to be easy to deal with and polite so that people want to use the car dealer auction.

    Micheal Miller @ Butler Kia Fishers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently took a trip to the car dealership to see if they could get me in a car on my terms. The price was way out of reach, so I was ready to walk. After an hour of back and forth, the salesman finally agreed to the monthly price I wanted, with extended warranty, and even threw in a free upgrade to a premium stereo package.

    Diana Hayes @ Baldwin Subaru

    ReplyDelete