Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A $481 profit site unseen.

Recently I was forced into buying two trucks at an Auto Auction in York PA. One of my sponsored wholesalers refused to pay for them after she bought them. I had to figure out a way to Liquidate them without bringing them to Alabama.Now there are reasons for this. One is the expense of transporting them here.

 Another is I don't have a retail license in Alabama so I could not sell them to the public here. So I decided to sell them where they are. Adesa Auto Auction. I will use eBay as I my vehicle to dispose of these trucks. One was a 2003 Dodge Dakota and Below is a 2000 Ford Ranger. Both are running and driving vehicles. They were purchased at a price I can live with.

I put them on ebay with no reserve. They are moving well up with bids. Looks Like I will be able to sell them where they sit. I listed these vehicles on eBay and sold them for a $481 profit and never saw them. Save myself a lot of trouble as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment