Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Big Day of Previewing at Manheim (TTG)

I went to the wonderful Manheim Facility in Nashville Tn. today and what a Selection! They had a Run List of 970 plus vehicles for an open consignment sale. Open consignments means New or Used Car Dealers can run inventory. I was looking at some notations on a vehicle I was interested in and saw *TTG. I approached an Auction Rep. and said I assume TTG means Title to Go? She replied she did not know but would check. She did and verified it did mean TTG. Now what did Title to Go mean. Either they have it or they Don't? Once again she contacted the Title department and as I expected the Seller had stated he had the Title and he would present it to the Auction only if the Vehicle Sold.  This is common since the Auction Charges $50 if the Title is not present when the Vehicle is Sold. But this is an example again to get clarification on all notations when looking a vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment